Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Weekend Away



Well, this past weekend Amber and I went to Dallas for a long weekend to celebrate our eight marvelous years together. This left our munchkin with mom and dad. We hardly recognized the spoiled boy when we got home. I think he got everything he ever wanted in a three day span! New tricycle and all!





Amber felt bad all weekend so it was probably good that we were apart from the bundle of energy so that she could rest. He has been running around the house this past week calling her "mama babe." Pretty funny to me. I don't know where he go that one.



Mom and dad made mason this "map" on an old cardboard box. It included "Gigi's house," where Tow Mater is parked, the deer lease, complete with coyotes, tents, etc. and many roads.

Like I said, what more could he want?


Here we are a few weeks ago at Grandma's house. This is G-ma's first time on the internet...it will never be the same! Four generations of Prewitt...pretty scary! Grandma enjoyed driving Mason around on her golf cart...I think it scared his mama, but Mason loved it!!!
Well, that is about it from 'ole J'ville. Pretty calm in these parts. We are praying for Rusty Clark, my college roommate Jeremy's dad. He had a mild heart attack Monday and a triple by-pass Tuesday. He came through, but is a big man and has a long recovery in front of him.
I find myself watching what I do and say more and more each day. I was informed by my 2yr. 7mo. old child this evening what my phone number was. That blew me away. He is also quite the problem solver. I told him he had to ride home with mama because daddy's work truck did not have a car seat. He told me, "Take that car seat right there in mama's car and put it right there in daddy's truck." So I did, just as I was told my the toddler. I'm just a puppet, controled on a whim by the puppeteer!




1 comment:

E @ Scottsville said...

I'm so impressed with your blog! I feel like I'm getting to know Josh finally via the internet.
=0)

Amber - I think he's a keeper!
Congrats on your 8 happy years!!!