Monday, February 18, 2008

Chuck-E-Cheese's



Sunday was Mason's first trip to Chuck-E-Cheese. It was Sam's birthday, the son of his day care provider, and Mason was excited. He loved the rides most of all. He thought the tokes were money, so he wanted to know where they were at all times. Personally, I remembered CEC being much more fun, but, as I have said, I'm old! :-)





He even got to meet the "Big Cheese" himself. I don't know who was more excited, Mason, or his mama! Ha!






This week has been pretty low key. No "ice falling from the sky daddy," or "spanking spoon" drama. Our little guy is getting bigger and smarter every day. This week, when I tell him goodbye in the mornings and to have a good day, he replys, "I will daddy." He also has started saying, "I love you daddy, good night and sweet dreams," unprompted. Makes you not want to put him to bed!





Mason is also able to go to the bathroom on his own now. He is pretty efficient at everything... except aiming! We will have to work on that. In the mean time, I think I will still help him rather than constantly clean the toilet and bathroom floor! He is growing up so fast.



I don't know if he is the Lone Ranger, Clint Eastwood, or one of the Musketeers, but he is a handsom guy!



No comments: