Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to School!!!

If you wondered why I missed my blog last week...the title says it all. If you are, married to, or mom was a teacher...you understand. Mason started daycare at First Baptist Church Whitehouse last Monday and is doing great! That is a real answer to prayer. Amber started school also and still has hair...that is an answer to prayer also! Ha!


That about sums up our week also. School, home, eat, sleep. Mason has not quite adjusted his sleeping schedule yet either. He is going to bed really late and getting up really early...go figure.
The last day or two he has done better. 6:15 on a Saturday morning is twice as early as the same time on a Tuesday!!!


Aunt Jaime was here for the weekend. She is leaving for Ireland this Saturday for a week. Hopefully she won't come home with some funny talking Irish dude like on "P.S. I Love You." I can't believe I just admitted to watching that girly mess. Anyway, we hope you have a blast aunt Jaime!!!


That is about all I know. We are heading for the beach Wed. afternoon. Many jokes have been made at our expense about getting sunburned and what not. I will definately have my sun screen on...SPF 250! Mason tans like his mother...but will still be sporting some. I will be back next week with lots of beach pictures and stories!

2 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Awwww, have fun at the beach! We had a great time when we went.

Glad Mason's adjusting to school. Our kids have already been back at it for over a week now and are enjoying it.

Alison said...

You are so very lucky I didn't read that little Irish comment before I saw you at the beach! I might have replaced your spf 75 with my Coppertone Tanning Lotion. Ooch.