Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial day weekend!

You just can't go wrong when a holiday weekend starts with this much mud! You should see his mama's car as well! Needless to say, Mason got washed, the car didn't. We had a long and fun weekend.
All the mud came from playing with the hose after washing his Gator. I suppose he has mud in his skid plates or something? Only our child.

Our pregnant family went to the lake for limited amounts of time both Saturday and Sunday. We had a good time eating and hanging out with friends.

Mason got to ride a Jet Ski for the first time. Look at that smile...that says it all! He wanted to go fast, "Super fast," he said. He didn't care too much for the waves, but had a blast overall!
Finally, I will give Mason 97% credit, dad 2% credit, and the Boy Scouts of America (for the knot in the rope) 1%, for this grand idea! We looked like some hillbillies, but Mason had a blast Monday riding behind the mower in his wagon. We rode around the yard and down the street a little ways. Luckily, no one saw us...I don't think! Ha! He was smiling ear to ear though. What can I say, when great minds get together, anything can happen! Ha!
My wife is miserably pregnant. She has one day of school left and 23 days of pregnancy left if she goes the distance. I think she is praying every day that today will be the day! Ha! Certainly do keep her in your prayers as she admits, "I am about to pop!"

3 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Okay... got teary eyed seeing this pic of Amber. I never got to see her pregnant. Never! This is a first for me. =0)

Awwwwww. And you're at a safer point already with this one right? No scarey preemie moments? {{sniff, sniff}} Sure wish I lived closer. I miss you!

Alison said...

You can make it, Amber! You look soooo amazing, it's almost not fair! I love the hillbilliness- awesome!

Tricia said...

Amber, you look great! Hang in there! You are sooooo close...the relief will come soon. And the reward!
I love the creativity you country-folk come up with. ;)